St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Seymour IN including school and convent

St. Ambrose Catholic Church and parsonage in Seymour - from Jim Gerth
Sisters Convent, St. Ambrose, built in 1960, S. Chestnut on the west side of the street - from Marilyn Elkins,  bw  5x6
St. Ambrose Church and Parsonage Seymour - from Garvin Jennings
St. Ambrose Church and Parsonage, located on South Chestnut St., Seymour, IN,. Postcard by 1908 The American News Co., N. York, Leipzig, Berlin, Dresden, Germany - from Ida and Kenny Wehmiller, C-4.92x3.49
St. Ambrose School built in 1874, east of parsonage - from Marilyn Elkins, bw  5x6
St. Ambrose School built in 1959, located on South Chestnut Street, Seymour - from Marilyn Elkins, bw  5x7.5
St. Ambrose Catholic School, located on South Chestnut St. - from the Seymour Tribune
St. Ambrose Church built 1870 and Rectory built in 1891, located on S. Chestnut Street on the east side - from Marilyn Elkins, bw  6.5x4.5

Title

St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Seymour IN including school and convent

Description

St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Seymour IN including school and convent

Creator

Jackson County Public Library

Publisher

Jackson County Public Library

Date

1870, 1874, 1891, 1959

Format

Still images

Type

Local history

Language

English

Source

Still images

Subject

St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Seymour IN including school and convent

Coverage

Seymour IN, Jackson County IN

Collection

Citation

Jackson County Public Library, “St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Seymour IN including school and convent,” Jackson County Public Library, accessed April 23, 2019, http://jacksoncountyhistory.org/items/show/442.

Social Bookmarking